Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Life in 1768
Your Scoring Rubric
Loved the book and want to share more?
Feel free to try one of these extra credit projects.
*You must have teacher approval before beginning.
- Act out a scene from the novel. Include a written script for the teacher to follow. You need to use props and dress in costume.
- Paint and/or color a mural showing a major event in the novel. Include characters and scenery.
- Create a dictionary of Indian words. Write the words, draw the symbol and write the meanings. Site your sources.
- Create a detailed time-line of events from the novel.
- Research Penobscot history and write a comprehensive report on your findings about their history and culture.
- Redesign the cover to make it more appealing and attractive to other children who might be looking for a book.
Do you have any other ideas? Write a proposal for us and we'll work together to create an extra credit project just for you.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"